16 Dec 2015

Package from Russia


On November I made an order on Etsy shop called CaramelBJDcom. They sell doll socks and clothing with awesome prints and they had a 1st year anniversary sale coming up. I had been admiring their items for a while and when I heard about the birthday sale, I had to take advantage of that.

I purchased three pairs of socks for Lyra, four pairs for Stella and also jeans and a shirt for her. All of the items were pre-order stuff so I had to wait for a while for them to be made. The shipping took a bit longer of what I was expecting but never the less, everything was fine once it came. All of the clothes were packed nicely and nothing was missing. The quality is wonderful! Let´s see what I got:

The items were well organized and labelled correctly.


And here´s Stella modelling the clothes:

Darn she looks cute!
Notice the new purple shoes how well they suit with the outfit.

There is just one word to describe the shirt: kawaii! The jeans are absolutely perfect and so well made. The fitting is snug with no loose waistband, just like a well tailored jeans should. There are little working pockets on the back side:


Then the socks, first Stella´s:

From left: Vanilla Bouquet, Gzhel, Blue and Pink, Caramel

...and then Lyra´s:

From left: Autumn Evening, Dead Head (there´s a deer skull on the knee), Mechanical Romance
All of the sock fits with no complaining and look good. Some of the pictures on their shop are a bit lighter or darker of what the products actually are but nothing so drastic that you´d be disappointed. Overall the colours are very vivid. My experience of this Etsy seller is nothing but very positive and will definitely buy more from their shop also in the future. I highly recommend!

1 comment:

  1. Great purchases, I'm also a big fan of those printed socks~~ :D Thanks for introducing this lovely shop ~ Stella looks very comfortable in her new outfit!

    ReplyDelete